- Examine thermostat
- Test for carbon monoxide
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Measure temperature differential
- Inspect furnace controls
- Check safety devices
- Test for gas leaks
- Inspect gas valve operation
- Test ignition system
- Inspect electrical connections
- Test gas pressure
- Test flame sensing systems
- Inspect furnace cabinet
- Lubricate all applicable moving parts
- Test volt and amp draw on motors
- Inspect breaker
- Test heat pump operation
- Test cycle for proper operation
- Service humidification system
"We appreciate the personal and professional service..."
Today we had our annual maintenance check of our new furnace. Martin P. did a great job explaining everything he was doing and promptly making a few adjustments. We appreciate the personal and professional service, both at our initial installation about a year ago and the follow-ups since then. Many thanks! We'll continue recommending T&G.
Real Guarantees You Won't Find Anywhere Else
We have 14 Real Guarantees here at Thornton & Grooms. And we honor all of them each and every day.
Guarantees we honor for every furnace tune-up:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you aren't satisfied for any reason, we'll work with you until the situation is resolved and you're happy with the results.
If we don’t show up when we promise – we will pay you $100 for your inconvenience.
No Surprises, No Compromises Guarantee
If we miss something and failed to communicate it prior to our agreement, we'll correct the issue at no additional cost.
Home Care Club
- Markdowns on HVAC, plumbing and drain repairs
- Discounts on comfort system replacements
- Extended warranties, lower service fees, and much more...