- Examine thermostat
- Inspect filters
- Shut down humidification system
- Measure temperature differential
- Monitor humidity
- Inspect condensor coil
- Test and adjust air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Test amperage draw on motors
- Check refrigerant charge
- Lubricate applicable moving parts
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect all electrical components
- Identify proper refrigerant level
- Check disconnect power box
- Check breaker
- Inspect evaporator coil (when accessible)
- Test cycle for proper operation
- Inspect air conditioner cabinet
"A reliable company for maintenance..."
"We have renewed our service contracts with Thornton & Grooms for a number of years. Their service is excellent and I give my full recommendation if you are looking for a reliable company for maintenance of your AC, plumbing, furnace, etc."
Real Guarantees You Won't Find Anywhere Else
We have 14 Real Guarantees here at Thornton & Grooms. And we honor all of them each and every day.
Guarantees we honor for every heat pump tune-up:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you aren't satisfied for any reason, we'll work with you until the situation is resolved and you're happy with the results.
If we don’t show up when we promise – we will pay you $100 for your inconvenience.
No Surprises, No Compromises Guarantee
If we miss something and failed to communicate it prior to our agreement, we'll correct the issue at no additional cost.
- Markdowns on HVAC, plumbing and drain repairs
- Discounts on comfort system replacements
- Extended warranties, lower service fees, and much more...