- Examine thermostat
- Inspect filters
- Shut down humidification system
- Measure temperature differential
- Monitor humidity
- Inspect condensor coil
- Test and adjust air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Test amperage draw on motors
- Check refrigerant charge
- Lubricate applicable moving parts
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect all electrical components
- Identify proper refrigerant level
- Check disconnect power box
- Check breaker
- Inspect evaporator coil (when accessible)
- Test cycle for proper operation
- Inspect air conditioner cabinet
"Thank you for your excellent service..."
"Duane did a follow up on our yearly A/C tune-up. I will ask for him again when it is time for my furnace tune-up. Thx, Duane, for your excellent service."
Real Guarantees You Won't Find Anywhere Else
We have 14 Real Guarantees here at Thornton & Grooms. And we honor all of them each and every day.
Guarantees we honor for every A/C tune-up:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you aren't satisfied for any reason, we'll work with you until the situation is resolved and you're happy with the results.
If we don’t show up when we promise – we will pay you $100 for your inconvenience.
No Surprises, No Compromises Guarantee
If we miss something and failed to communicate it prior to our agreement, we'll correct the issue at no additional cost.
Home Care Club
Join the Home Care Club today and save big on yearly tune-ups PLUS:
- Markdowns on HVAC, plumbing and drain repairs
- Discounts on comfort system replacements
- Extended warranties, lower service fees, and much more...