COVID-19 Customer Letter
Dear Valued Customer,
At Thornton & Grooms, we have always been led by the guiding principle of serving people well. The health and safety of our team members, customers, and community are of the utmost importance to us. We are monitoring the dynamic COVID-19 situation to ensure we are taking all necessary proactive measures.
As an Essential Service Provider to Metro Detroit, Thornton & Grooms is committed to continuing to provide heating, cooling, plumbing and drain/sewer services during our regular business hours. We have modified our process and taken extra precautions to help ensure you, your family, and our staff stays safe.
Extra precautions we are taking include:
- Requiring our team to stay home if they are not feeling well or show any symptoms of illness as outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Wearing masks (if requested)
- Washing our hands regularly
- Practicing social distancing while in your home, at our office, and in our communities (we will not be offering to shake your hand)
- Offering paperless quotes and payment options
- Asking customers to share with us the status of their family’s health
Additionally, we will continue to ask customers if they prefer we wear a mask while in their home, understanding we are not going to disclose the vaccination status of our employees.
We hope this provides you with peace of mind and clarity. We will be here for you should you need our services over the next few days, weeks, or months. If there is anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable and safe while in your home, please ask (call 248-644-7810).
Thank you again for your support and loyalty.
President, Thornton & Grooms